Sanworks is now seeking an intern to assist our manufacturing lead with daily operations. The job site is our workshop at NextCorps in downtown Rochester.
- Assembly of scientific instruments
- Automated bench-testing and QC inspection
- Packing, shipping and invoicing
We are looking for someone who has:
RIT and UofR Students Preferred.
- Pride in work released - quality manufacturing keeps our systems powering experiments in over 360 Neuroscience labs worldwide.
- At least 10h/week to work (hours are flexible)
- Bonus points for experience with any of:
- Neuroscience research
- Assembly line manufacturing
- Electronics (e.g. prototyping, soldering)
- Microcontrollers (e.g. Arduino, Teensy, ESP32)
- 3D-printing or laser cutting
- Coding in MATLAB, C++ or Python
Send a brief email with your interest and work experience to: email@example.com