Assembly Service Intern
Sanworks is now hiring a paid intern to assist our manufacturing lead with daily operations. The job site is our on-campus workshop at Stony Brook University.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assembly of scientific instruments
- Bench-testing and QC inspection
- Packing, shipping and invoicing
We are looking for someone who has:
- Work or advanced hobby experience with any of:
- Electronics (e.g. prototyping, soldering)
- Microcontrollers (e.g. Arduino, Teensy, PIC)
- 3D-printing or laser cutting
- Some interest in how the crazy-cool supercomputer between your ears produces experiences, generates behaviors, and how it malfunctions in mental disorders.
- Pride in work released - quality manufacturing keeps our systems powering experiments in over 200 Neuroscience labs worldwide.
If you're serious about joining us, there's a helpful tip in the geocache at:
SBU Students Preferred.
Send a brief cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org