TriggerProfiles for 8 channel Analog output module

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TriggerProfiles for 8 channel Analog output module
Hello Josh,

1) Based on the wiki, TriggerProfiles must be a 64X4 matrix and the columns are channels. Does that mean I can only control channel #1-4 using triggerprofiles? How to control channel #5-8?
2) Another question is I have two protocols: one play waveforms by generating triggerprofiles while the other one doesn't. After I run the triggerprofile protocol and switch to another one, there's no sound played. I need to unplug/replug the USB power to make it to work again. Is it normal?

Thank you!
Hi Owen,

If you're using an 8-channel analog output module with WavePlayer firmware, you should see a 64 x 8 TriggerProfiles matrix in the object you create with the WavePlayer class. If you're seeing a 64 x 4 matrix, you have the wrong firmware file loaded. If you have 64 x 8, You can set channels 5-8.

To turn off trigger profile mode when you start the protocol that doesn't use trigger profile, use:

W.TriggerProfileEnable = 'Off';

Please let me know if this doesn't work.

Thanks!
-Josh
(09-16-2019, 02:27 PM)Josh Wrote: Hi Owen,

If you're using an 8-channel analog output module with WavePlayer firmware, you should see a 64 x 8 TriggerProfiles matrix in the object you create with the WavePlayer class. If you're seeing a 64 x 4 matrix, you have the wrong firmware file loaded. If you have 64 x 8, You can set channels 5-8.

To turn off trigger profile mode when you start the protocol that doesn't use trigger profile, use:

W.TriggerProfileEnable = 'Off';

Please let me know if this doesn't work.

Thanks!
-Josh

Thank you so much!