Playing different waveforms on different channels

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing different waveforms on different channels
Hi Josh and other users,

I would like to trigger different waveforms on two channels of the state machine.
For the first channel, I would like to play a particular waveform in some states, and another in other states. On the second channel I would like the same, just with two different waveforms again.
Furthermore, I want these two channels to play their respective waveforms simultaneously during states. 
I have already loaded these waveforms and have been trying to work with serial messages and trigger profiles, but I am unable to get it to work. There was a similar post by Claudina, but that solution does not work in my script (it gives me no errors, but bpod doesn't trigger any waves either). 
Could you please give me suggestions on how to execute this?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Alex
Question 
Thank you hi. I have problem also. Can not get more waveforms to play on channels of the BPod output module and not conistent was Huh Dodgy . Is there more clear documentation? Thank you heavily,

Kim-Jul

(05-17-2019, 12:03 PM)Alex Wrote: Hi Josh and other users,

I would like to trigger different waveforms on two channels of the state machine.
For the first channel, I would like to play a particular waveform in some states, and another in other states. On the second channel I would like the same, just with two different waveforms again.
Furthermore, I want these two channels to play their respective waveforms simultaneously during states. 
I have already loaded these waveforms and have been trying to work with serial messages and trigger profiles, but I am unable to get it to work. There was a similar post by Claudina, but that solution does not work in my script (it gives me no errors, but bpod doesn't trigger any waves either). 
Could you please give me suggestions on how to execute this?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Alex