Once upon a time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once upon a time
Once upon a time, smoking was so chic for me, so enjoy, so cool. Sitting in the office, a cigarette in his hand, in the mouth, swallowing clouds, south chat north, how comfortable. Or the left hand is holding the cigarette, the right hand holding the pen, while drawing and writing, while writing and pumping. Let the smoke seduce the inspiration of my writing, let the smoke fill my small room, I originally did not smoke. Smoking is harmful to health, and it is clearly written on the cigarette case Newport Cigarettes. However, no matter what you say, I am a person who prints, is a person who can write, and is a person who can help people to do small things for others. People give me a cigarette, give me a cigarette, push back, resign, and go back three times. People say that I want to face, take a shelf, look like. It��s not that I��m pumping it, I��m not smoking it. Look at the leaders and colleagues around you, everyone, and pumping. The smoke of the smoke is lingering, and it seems to have a head; the ten enjoyment of the pumping seems to have a strong head. It��s hard to learn that I don��t have to buy cigarettes anyway, and I don��t have to worry about money. Take the first mouth, bitter; pump two, sputum; pump the third mouth, spit. The nose and tears are coming out. What bird smoke? What is the strength? But there are two, two and three. Slowly I learned. Like other smokers, smoking and stimulating, feel enjoyment. At the beginning of the day, two or three plots were taken Newport 100S, and then they were pumped in one day, and then two packs and three packs a day. Pumping before meals, pumping after meals, walking and pumping, writing and pumping, endlessly pumping. I can��t afford to be able to get away from it. Others are respectful, and the service has not been enough for me to smoke. I have to pay for the money to fill the gap and then get laid off, and do some small business. There are more contacts, and smoking is more harmful. The cost of smoking is also a small expense. Because of the excessive smoking, resulting in chest tightness, cough, plus drinking, staying up late, a serious illness almost lost his life. The doctor repeatedly warned me that if you want to be in good health, you have to quit smoking, the wine is broken, and you should never stay up late for the peace of your home. In order to be healthy, I decided to listen to the doctor and make up my mind to quit smoking. Quitting smoking is very painful. I saw people pumping, I want to smoke; I saw people sucking, I want to suck; when I am lonely, I want to smoke; when I am bored, I want to suck. Full of brains are the taste of smoke, the shadow of smoke. The smoke is good, the addiction is difficult. But no, no, no. Whenever I want to smoke, I will lick melon seeds, eat candy, and try to divert attention. It is only after three months of persistence that it is only good to quit smoking and quit smoking Marlboro Lights. Less smoke, more quiet; less spitting, more health, I am still the original two, hehe; pumping the third, spit. The nose and tears are coming out. What bird smoke? What is the strength? But there are two, two and three, and slowly learned. It will be smoked, and like other smokers, it will stimulate and stimulate. At the beginning of the day, two or three plots were taken, and then they were pumped in one day Carton Of Cigarettes, and then two packs and three packs a day. Pumping before meals, pumping after meals, walking and pumping, writing and pumping, can not afford to be able to fight, can not do anything from the pumping Cheap Cigarettes. Others are respectful, and the service has not been enough for me to pump, and I have to pay for the money to fill the gap and then laid off, and do a little business. There are more contacts, and smoking is more harmful. The cost of smoking is also a small expense. Because of excessive smoking, chest tightness, coughing, drinking, staying up late, a big illness almost made me