code for closed loop state transition, random timing reward delivery

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
code for closed loop state transition, random timing reward delivery
Hi
I am having a hard time to make the code for some specific behavior task. 

One is for the random ratio (RR) code. After mice make a decision, mice have to poke-in to the port several times until he gets a certain number of poke. And the 'certain number' is randomly decided in rance 2~20. I think I should make closed-loop state transition, I hope there is easy way to do this. 

Another one is that timing for reward delivery is random. But there is still state transition (center light initiation -> choice light on -> center light on). I just hope I can put random timing reward delivery during the trials. 

Is there any code that I can take a look? 

Thanks!
(06-03-2018, 03:21 PM)Kyuhyun Wrote: Hi
I am having a hard time to make the code for some specific behavior task. 

One is for the random ratio (RR) code. After mice make a decision, mice have to poke-in to the port several times until he gets a certain number of poke. And the 'certain number' is randomly decided in rance 2~20. I think I should make closed-loop state transition, I hope there is easy way to do this. 

Another one is that timing for reward delivery is random. But there is still state transition (center light initiation -> choice light on -> center light on). I just hope I can put random timing reward delivery during the trials. 

Is there any code that I can take a look? 

Thanks!

I found the function that called Global counter. 
Let me change the question. Is there the function that can count state counter, not event counter?