Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
code for closed loop state transition, random timing reward delivery
Hi
I am having a hard time to make the code for some specific behavior task. 

One is for the random ratio (RR) code. After mice make a decision, mice have to poke-in to the port several times until he gets a certain number of poke. And the 'certain number' is randomly decided in rance 2~20. I think I should make closed-loop state transition, I hope there is easy way to do this. 

Another one is that timing for reward delivery is random. But there is still state transition (center light initiation -> choice light on -> center light on). I just hope I can put random timing reward delivery during the trials. 

Is there any code that I can take a look? 

Thanks!
(06-03-2018, 03:21 PM)Kyuhyun Wrote: Hi

One is for the random ratio (RR) code. After mice make a decision, mice have to poke-in to the port several times until he gets a certain number of poke. And the 'certain number' is randomly decided in rance 2~20. I think I should make closed-loop state transition, I hope there is easy way to do this. 

Another one is that timing for reward delivery is random. But there is still state transition (center light initiation -> choice light on -> center light on). I just hope I can put random timing reward delivery during the trials. 

Thanks!

I found the function that called Global counter. 
Let me change the question. Is there the function that can count state counter, not event counter?
(06-05-2018, 03:39 PM)Kyuhyun Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 03:21 PM)Kyuhyun Wrote: Hi

Thanks!

I found the function that called Global counter. 
Let me change the question. Is there the function that can count state counter, not event counter?

Hey,
Have you ever figured out this software challenge?
I try to implement a similar logic, and making a Progressive Ratio (number of pokes per reward gradually increases) within  a closed loop.
Thanks!
Yonatan